Floor Type (Model PRF-15) and Wall-Mounted (Model PRB-14) Hydrostatic Pressure Relief Valves
Hydrostatic pressure relief valves are used to equalize pressure between groundwater and within tanks and digesters to prevent tank floating. The groundwater pressure increase triggers the valve to open. (Model PRF-15 requires .21 PSI for the 6” valve and .24 PSI for the 4” valve to open.)
- 4″ and 6″ sizes available.
- Heavy cast bronze frame and cover
- Neoprene seat
- PVC receiver end for PVC body extension (PRF-15)
- Flanged connection (PRB-14)
- Optional thimble with strainer (PRB-14)