WATERMAN TELESCOPING VALVES (TS-2 Series) are used in tanks, lagoons, and treatment plants for drawing surface water from one holding area to another or for regulating fluid levels between tanks. Their unique design uses a siphon to move the water. Unlike opening a gate, they will not disturb sediments on the bottom of the tank. They are also commonly called decanting valves or sludge draw-off valves.
- Slip tube sizes from 4″ to 36″
- Screw type lift, rising and non-rising styles
- Choice of Waterman pedestal or off-set pedestal operators
- Baffle, flared, plain and v-notch style lifting valve
- 304 or 316 Stainless steel for specific components