WATERMAN SSC-31 STAINLESS STEEL CANAL GATES offer best-in-class design and performance for optimum corrosion resistance. The superior design offers outstanding longevity for reduced maintenance. Fabricated aluminum eliminates electrolysis that occurs when using cast iron gates with aluminum pipe.
- Computer analyzed for stress and deflection using finite element analysis
- Tight closure with tapered wedge seating, low friction opening
- Rugged, replaceable J-bulb seal provides nearly drip-tight performance
- UHMW Polyethylene guide inserts
- 304 stainless steel construction (316 stainless steel optional)
- Stainless steel stem and bronze lift nut
- F = Flatback for headwall mounting
- FF = Flange or thimble mount
- SB = Spigotback for spiral corrugated pipe
- TYPE 4 = For mounting in plastic pipe utilizing special two part epoxy
- TYPE 6 = For HDPE pipe
When ordering SSC-31, specify your choice of either crank-operated geared lift or handwheel manual lift.