WATERMAN H-30 CAST IRON LINE GATES are built for direct installation into pipelines to eliminate the use of capped stands or standpipes. The heavy cast iron construction is designed for longevity and is engineered to withstand constant usage over long periods of time.
- Each gate is hydrostatically tested
- Precision-machined iron seating surface (bronze seats optional)
- Non-rising stainless steel stem, bronze nut, and double lead Acme threads
- Cast iron packing gland with bronze packing nut which eliminates “freezing” due to rust or corrosion
- V-notch opening for metering
- Waterman M-1 operating pedestal with sliding valve position indicator pointer
- Bronze seats