WATERMAN OVERFLOW RISER VALVES provide regulation and shut-off of flow from pipelines to furrows or checks. The durable cast iron design is engineered for years of dependable use. A variety of sizes and pipe connection types is available.
- High-strength, close-grained grey iron frame and cover
- Stainless steel stems with fully machined threads for reduced corrosion and vandalism
- Continuous ring synthetic rubber cover seal, and a friction-resistant synthetic washer seal
- Field-replaceable bronze frame nut
SELECTING A RISER VALVE
Select the Cover Style
- Red Top – traditional concave, low profile design, featuring high-strength ribs
- Sunshine – smooth, convex (domed) design
- Pasture – features a flush, key operated, self-cleaning stem for use in areas where livestock are present
Select the Thread Pattern Click to view stem thread ordering guide.
- National Standard (vee) Thread – high strength, standard on Red Top models
- Acme Thread – available for all models, standard for Sunshine and Pasture models 6″ and larger
Select the Pipe Style
- Plastic (PIP/IPS)